Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back in Santa Fe

Actually, I've been back in Santa Fe for about 5 out of 8 weeks of my contract. We've been working a lot to get to this, the opening weekend. There has been hiking, biking, and shopping as well.












Best of all, I was asked to knit a scarf for the character of Falstaff in the opera of the same name. And, I GOT PAID! Yes, paid. It was fun and very free form and textural. I may never get this type of opportunity again as knitting for live theatre is not an affordable option for most costume budgets.

Anyway, things are going really well out here but at the moment I'm kind of tired! I hope everyone out there is good and having a fun summer.

Tschussi!

3 Comments:

At 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeay! I love that you god paid to knit. That's so awesome. How are you lady? I miss ya!

Jamie

 
At 6:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That's so funny...someone asked me to knit a scarf for a play this year. It was intarsia and needed to be done in less than a week. Ha!

I thought I had your e-mail address saved but I can't locate. Where will you go after graduation? Talk to you later!
Mel in L.A.

 
At 11:19 AM , Anonymous Michellexmhz said...

Vassar, MI Jobs - Job Search for Vassar Michigan Careers. Welcome to the Vassar Career and Jobs Center! Vassar, MI Jobs, Careers, Employment and Resume Posting. Here's everything. Career Seekers? We can help you find a job in Mid-Michigan!. Step-by-step instructions on how Capital Area Michigan Works can help you find a job. Job searching, career counseling, and a comprehensive resume building tool are. Auftragsm�rder per Internet-Kleinanzeige gesucht - onlinekosten.de. 1und1 MediaCenter Alice TV Arcor Digital TV T-Home Entertain. Die 48-J�hrige aus dem Bundesstaat Michigan suchte auf einer. Jobs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home