Friday, November 23, 2007

Gobble gobble

Happy Belated Turkey Day to all my family, friends, and knitters out there. I enjoyed some delicious eats with That Guy and a whack of "homeless' grad students.

The Adamas shawl for my big sis is blocking. I started another hat. For whom? No idea, just seemed to be the right project for this tweedy yarn Astrid brought me from Germany. As far as I know, I'm not doing any other Christmas knitting now that the shawl is finished. The exception will be for Secret Santa at school.


I am contemplating this Handmaiden Sea Silk. I think it will be a stole of some sort. Hmmmm.

Any suggestions? I'm headed over to Ravelry to troll for the perfect pattern.

Tschussi!

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, that Sea Silk looks delicious! I've had the Baltic Sea Stole on my to-knit list forever, maybe that would be a good fit for the yarn?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home