Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I forgot that I had uploaded these photos last week! These are from the previous Sunday, not yesterday. A group of us went hiking at Bandalier National Monument. There is an ancient cliff dwelling and reconstructed kiva (an underground space for religious ceremonies) that you reach by climbing a series of ladders and steps. It was a hot day! This picture is on the way to the dwelling.





This picture is looking up from one of the landings on the climb up to the dwelling. This is the cliff that overhangs where the dwelling once was. Now, these dwellings are west of the visitor center at Bandelier, and the waterfall pictured below was towards the east of the center.

As far as my knitting goes, I actually finished the Bonsai Tunic from the Spring Interweave Knits issue. I promise photos next time, but right now the cafe I am at is closing and I've got to go home!
Tschuss!











1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home