Sunday, January 07, 2007

Garn und meine Neffe

More pictures from my holiday vaca. These are from Wisconsin and were taken last week. This is not the yarn that I spun on my sister's wheel. No, mine was quite a bit more uneven as I was getting used to the feel of spinning. This was a merino roving that I got from an eBay purchase a year or so ago. She had only spun coarser fibers in the past so spinning this was a lot of fun for her.







The obligatory nephew photo! He's getting so big now and starting to talk more. When he first wakes up in the morning he has a sort of checklist he goes through. "Tow" (actually "cow" exept he hasn't got that "k" sound down yet), "moon," and "hair." They have taught him some baby sign language as well. Sometimes he signs and says the word together, which is pretty friggin' adorable! And when he notices the spinning wheel he says, "Mommy."

Tschuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home