Thursday, December 07, 2006

Goings On...



We have Secret Santas in the Costume Shop, so you know what that means! Secret Santa knitting. I have actually already knit a scarf to gift which is good because there is no way I'll finish this. It will eventually be fingerless gloves, but not until the end of next week at the earliest.

href="http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/141/3068/1600/668870/Photo%2045.jpg">

Monday I enjoyed my Christmas present a little early. The Dixie Chicks were in town and I was in attendance thanks to the generosity of That Guy. Today is his Birthday - Happy Birthday baby!



I had a presentation last week in my Research Methods class. I used some comparison shots of That Guy. The first one here shows a profile view of him wearing a vest that came with one of his suits.



And this picture shows the profile of the vest that I am making him in tailoring! Fits a bit better, huh?



Just so I'm not bragging just on myself, take a gander at these beauties. A wonderfully talented and good friend, Julia, made these boots. MADE THEM PEOPLE! Every bit, uppers, lowers, all that stitching and soleing. It blows my mind how beautiful they are.

4 Comments:

At 7:55 AM , Blogger meg said...

wow! that tailored vest makes all the difference in the world! so much better really.

those boots - that's some serious talent and commitment it appears. fab.

happy belated birthday to that guy. hope we see you at the south austin meetup soon.

 
At 6:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

those boots ARE gorgeous.

Your fiance will never want to buy another suit with you around...all handmade clothes please!

 
At 8:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

 
At 6:32 PM , Anonymous Tracygqjp said...

Which hoodia weight loss pill works best? We review the top two hoodia products to find out. Discover car insurance coverage options and what to buy at insurance. Welcome page what is a wiki site? How to edit pages? How to join this site? Site members recent changes list all pages page tags site manager page tags.Because the stocks that are delivered are always fresh, unique hoodia manufacturers only create and order a limited stock. Benefits of appetite suppressant pills hoodia gordonii plus review discover the truth about hoodia gordonii plus. Can Anyone Suggest Where To Buy Hoodia Tablets In Ireland? Yahoo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home