Friday, February 02, 2007

Mackie Rules!

Yeah! I figured out how to get my vertical pictures uploaded, well, vertical. When I download photos off my camera onto Mackie, they go directly to iPhoto. I can rotate them into an upright position, but they still didn't import that way into Blogger. It turned out if I exported them into the Pictures files, then they upload correctly. I knew there had to be a way. Anyway, I like this picture because I was able to take it on a day in which it was relatively sunny. Right now it's quite chilly in Austin so I'm glad I finished this hat in time to wear it. It's a comfy, snug fit.






I couldn't resist this next shot!

Mackie Rules! A quartet of MacBooks graced a table in the UT Costume Shop today. It makes me happy.





Tschuss!

3 Comments:

At 10:44 AM , Blogger meg said...

love the hat! love it! great color, great fit, pattern, model, etc...

 
At 6:09 PM , Blogger janna said...

The hat's great, but I truly love all those Macs! I'm a Mac person in a sea of PCs -- 2 of the 3 other Mac people at work have recently left, so sometimes I go for days without talking to someone who gets Macs! ;-)

 
At 7:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look awesome in hats, especially with that haircut. I'm jealous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home